Monday, November 17, 2008

1st Blog Ever

It seems like these days everyone has one of these Blog things so I thought I would give it a try. I'm not really even sure of the point, I guess to keep friends and family updated . My life isn't always that exciting so I'll try my best to keep this entertaining! Here it goes... my first Blog ever...

I guess I should start this one with a little about me... I'm 29 years old. I live in New Orleans and work at an Architecture Firm as an Interior Designer. I know you're thinking I pick colors all day. Not so much. In fact I don't even remember the last time I picked a color... maybe when I painted my living room this summer? I really do like my job, my boss says he's going to turn me into an architect yet.

Adam is my boyfriend of 3 years. He knows how to make me laugh, and I love being with him. We always have a good time together. Here are some self portriats of Adam by Adam:






Next to Adam my other love is running. I would run all day long if I could, unfortunatley my body doesn't like me running as much as I like to do it.




I have been running with a group of really fast people(much faster than me!) called Catch 22 for the past year and a half.
They are a really great, fun group of people and I have learned so much from them. Slowly I have been getting faster and hope to reach some P.R.'s this year! In April I am registered to compete in my first 1/2 Ironman. That's 1.2 mile swim, 56 mile bike and a 1/2 marathon. Yes I am scared. My training strats in December so there will be more on that to come. http://www.ironmanneworleans.com/

Well that's all the basics about me for now.....

3 comments:

Fran said...

Hi Jennifer, I thought I had to join to post a comment, but apparently I don't! Well, you will have to view my blog now! I'll send the link in an email like you did. I have even less to say than you think you do, you are young, active and working, loads of goodies to write about. Adam will supply a wealth of stories to tell. The pictures you have, the Red Dress Run, the wedding, just to name a few would be interesting to others. I think I will play tour guide on my blog and just show what a great place New Orleans is to visit or live. Have fun with your blog! See I can behave!!
Hugs,
Nanie

Amanda said...

Another way to stalk you! Yesssss!!!

kthornell said...

Ha! Love your blog.