Tuesday, July 7, 2009

30th Birthday

On June 10th I said goodbye to my 20's and I turned the big 3-0!!!
This year was a great birthday my parents took me to lunch at Cafe' Degas then I took the rest of the day off from work and went to the pool. Dinner was at Adam's parents where I got to pick the menu and we even had cake, ice cream and presents:) Of course Mimi and Lucy had to help me blow out the candles...



St. Joe's Bar on magazine was the site of my 30th birthday party. It was such a good time! Old friends, new friends, track friends, work friends and my family were all there. Thanks to everyone who helped make it such a special night:)





Holly, Kelly, Me and Stacy all in the same colors:)



Track friends:) Kelly, Adrienne, and Andrew


Me and Adam


Blowing out the candels!


Old friends:)


Mom and me

Sean, me and Adam
The guys, Dad, Corey, Adam and George

No comments: