Thursday, April 22, 2010

From where I left off












Well seeing as my last blog was March 22nd, I figured today April 22nd would be a good place to pick up where I left off.


The past month has been filled with lots of excitement and fun times!

At the end of March Adam and I participated in the Oschner 5k. It was the first race I had done in a long time. I ran with Adam the whole time, something I don't think I have ever done. I was proud of him he did just fine for not having exercised in a really long time.
After the race we hung out with friends and then ended the night in Adrienne's backyard drinking beer and telling fun stories.


The end of March was also exciting because we put an offer on a house!! Yep that's right a real grownup house! After going back and forth a few times we finally came to an agreement and the house went under contract the first week in April. Closing date is April 30th which is just NEXT Friday! I am so excited I can not even express, I'll be going from just under 500 s.f. to 3,000 s.f. .... yipee for space!!!!
The new house!

Of course I'm going to be sad to leave my little apt. after 7 years:( I've got lots of memories there. It will be an adjustment living with Adam full time as well. I'm sure I'll have some stories on that in blogs to come.

The beginning of April also brought the annual Crecent City Classic 10K. This year I was lucky enough to drive some of the elite keynans on a course tour and get to hang out with them. They were a great group and it was so neat to meet such fast runners! On race day Adam and I ran/walked together, we made it through the whole thing and enjoyed lots of Abita beer at the end.






Easter this year was perfect weather. I attended church with my parents at St. Francis on State street then we met up with Corey and Adam for lunch at the Red Fish Grill, it was delicious!




The weekend of April 9th was French Quarter Fest! Andrienne, Andrew and I spent Friday afternoon in the quarter, and along the river front enjoying the food and music. We even took a little ferry ride over to the westbank to check out Algiers Point. Good Day:)


To end things last weekend was the IronMan New Orleans 70.3. It was strange not to be participating this year. Next year hopefully I will be injury free with a new bike and ready to go! I spent all day cheering on all my friends that were participating.


12 comments:

Tea_Eye said...

Cool! Nice blog!!
Please Visit
http://h33tdl.blogspot.com/
you can also request any kind of data!

Anonymous said...

Big variety of great
products to promote:
Ringtones, Mobile Games. Plus great software:
Flash Web Menu Maker,
Wav To Midi Converter, Flash Text Effects,
Video Chat Virtual World.
Affiliates join and start making big money now!

http://8e277rjlwjgy8p60-9oboknhcm.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=76WM1KP5

Anonymous said...

work at home

The Home Assembly Jobs Package offers
Large listing of (more than 1,200)
companies that hire individuals
to perform home assembly jobs,
crafts, envelope stuffing & mailing circulars...etc.

http://be4f6mwqrnet6xb-r4wci88v7b.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=76WM1KP5

Anonymous said...

I have book marked this internet site so ideally I’ll see much more on this subject in the foreseeable future. Great pictures you have.

Landscape Lighting Austin, Texas | Alaska fly fishing lodge

louboutin chaussures said...

Stats approuvé en général sont censés montrer propose de récupération faibli, avec tous le climat économique de développement 0. Seulement deux pour cent, chaussures Christian Louboutin , impliquant Septembre ainsi que d'août, moins de la moitié de la quantité de quatre-vingt dix jours précédents. Le chancelier flottait le client potentiel associés à des pièces fiscales concernant les affaires d'Internet pour la fin de la semaine, bien que Donald Cameron maîtrisé distance telle l'approche. "Il n'y a pas de États-Unis, véritablement, ce qui pourrait gérer une nouvelle détente monétaire», votre ministre de clés, Christian Louboutin bottes , réclamé. «Ils ont presque tous être utilisés avec des revenus. «La phase parfaite pour une bonne économie, y compris notre appât est toujours à acquérir sur le dessus de vos dettes de carte de crédit de votre dette, puis faire une zone améliorée pour obtenir aux entreprises de développer et d'améliorer et d'utiliser des individus. «Paperasse privé déplacer Whitehall signifie la façon dont le soi-disant« programme de croissance ", utilisé, Christian Louboutin , par le chancelier de la précédente année ou presque, sera hésitante basée sur de nombreuses fouilles détaillées en place.

Anonymous said...

=)

Amazing Love said...

tag heuer monaco replica
Fantastic goods from you, man. Ive study your stuff ahead of and youre just as well amazing. I enjoy what youve got right here, adore what youre stating and the way you say it. You make it entertaining and you even now manage to help keep it wise. I cant wait to go through additional from you. That is really an incredible weblog.

Anonymous said...

Haha I really like your blog!! The title reminds me how blessed I truly am!
hotels in pachmarhi
pachmarhi hotels
best hotel in pachmarhi
pachmarhi

Unknown said...

I am searching for any capable writer, long time within this location. Great write-up!
black magic vashikaran specialist

Anonymous said...

I really like your blog it's really nice. I really enjoy here. & Your article its so unique its amazing. Thanks a lot for sharing. Keep blogging.
hotels in pachmarhi
pachmarhi hotels
best hotel in pachmarhi
pachmarhi

ruzzel01 said...

That might be a good investment to start on.

glendale fire systems

Unknown said...

Nice blog and thanks for share your a good piece of content with us.
BT change password