Thursday, December 11, 2008

SNOWING in New Orleans!!!! 2008

Yeah you read it right!! This morning it actually snowed in New Orleans!! This is only the 3rd time this has happened in my whole life so it's pretty exciting.

It started out sleeting on my way to work this morning and by the time I got to the office it was snowing! Brittany and I went out front to take some pictures, I couldn't even wait long enough to get my coat on....
Then the snow really started comming down. We couldn't resist so we all went in the back parking lot and had a snowball fight:)


Trinity is about to get hit!



Russ collecting snow off of my car, I think he hit me with it too!



Here are some pictures from the front of the building ....



1 comment:

Amanda said...

ohhhh you southerns!!! want to come shovel my car out of 5 feet of snow in january???