Me, Michelle and Mary before we got really wet.
Saturday I watched the Irish Channel Parade on Magazine street. It was tons of fun catching up with some friends I had not seen in a while. The rain didn't stop us from getting flowers from the marchers and tons of beads and cabbage. After the parade the party continued at the block party's at Pete's bar and then Paresols. It was a long long fun day.
Saturday I watched the Irish Channel Parade on Magazine street. It was tons of fun catching up with some friends I had not seen in a while. The rain didn't stop us from getting flowers from the marchers and tons of beads and cabbage. After the parade the party continued at the block party's at Pete's bar and then Paresols. It was a long long fun day.
Christina, me and Nichole
Sunday the parades continued on Metairie Road. Our friends Danny and Kristen live a few houses away from the parade so they had everyone over. The weather held out for the parade but the rest of the day was a wash. Luckily they had set up tents in the back yard so everyone could still enjoy the crawfish boil. I think I ate my weight in crawfish, potatoes, corn and brownies:) We caught all kinds of fun stuff like carrots, cabbage etc. the highlight was the green hotdogs one of our friends threw us... disgusting!
Sunday the parades continued on Metairie Road. Our friends Danny and Kristen live a few houses away from the parade so they had everyone over. The weather held out for the parade but the rest of the day was a wash. Luckily they had set up tents in the back yard so everyone could still enjoy the crawfish boil. I think I ate my weight in crawfish, potatoes, corn and brownies:) We caught all kinds of fun stuff like carrots, cabbage etc. the highlight was the green hotdogs one of our friends threw us... disgusting!
Stacy, George, Me and Adam
Green hot Dogs gross!!!
Adam and George comparing their carrots


No comments:
Post a Comment