Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Mardi Gras re-cap

O.K. so I 've been slacking , not much has gone on since my last blog except Mardi Gras so I figured I would do a Mardi Gras re-cap...
In short Mardi Gras was great this year, I really did have a good time. Here are some of my favorite pictures:

Thusrday and Friday nights we went to Myrna and Joe's apt for Parades. they have a balcony on St. Charles which is perfect for parade watching.




Saturday we were out by my office all day for Endymion. My mom, dad and Aunt Jan came too, they had a good time line dancing etc. before the parade. They seem to have been confused and thought they were going to an LSU game though.....:)





Sunday was the most fun day of all. Toth and Baccus! Toth passes by Adam's house so everyone came over, parents, family, friends etc. It was such a fun day. Our friend Kevin was riding on a float so we had sticks with pictures of his face on them, those were a big hit!



Then we went to Ashley's house on St. Charles for Baccus that night with my friends. My friend Amanda was in town with her Cup Whore sign. For 8 years she's been holding the sign and we've been blessed with cups! This year I did get nailed in the head with an entire stack though... ouch.



Monday night was Orpheous, the best looking parade in my opinion! We went by Ashley's again and had one more night with the Cup Whore.




Tuesday- Mardi Gras day! I went to the Royal Run in the morning to welcome the King and Queen of Rex then Adam and I rode our bikes down to catch Zulu on St. Charles. We met up with Stacy and George and had a fun afternoon in the quarter.


1 comment:

Angele said...

Well it's about time!!!! You need to blog at least once a day;) Looks like you had a great time. SOrry I couldn't be there, I was so sick;(